The product page is one of the most important elements of the websites you will build. It’s more than a page with information about your products. It’s a place where you get to design the shopping experience for your visitors. It’s a place to tell your story. It’s a place where you can turn visitors into customers.
You may know about the technical elements of web design, but it’s also important to ask important questions about how your customers experience your product pages. What kind of an experience do you want them to have? How does your knowledge of your customer shape the presentation of your products? What is the end goal that you have in mind?
On this episode you’ll hear:
- The basic elements you should include on a product page
- The goal of a product page
- Things to consider regarding your call to action
- What writing should be included on this page
If you’re looking for the best way to convert visitors into customers then this is one episode you won’t want to miss!
- Liquid Web: https://www.staging.liquidweb.com
- 7 Effective Ecommerce Product Pages: How to Turn Visitors into Customers: https://www.shopify.com/blog/16204608-7-effective-ecommerce-product-pages-how-to-turn-visitors-into-customers
- How To Optimize Your Product Pages For More Sales: 11 Expert-Recommended Tips: https://www.shopify.com/blog/expert-advice-improve-product-pages