How safe do you feel about your online store? Although there are many ways to secure your business, there are also significant risks associated with doing business online.
Many of us are aware of the risks and rewards of online business. But where should you start? This episode covers the practical habits that can become part of your regular operation to ensure that you and your clients are operating safely in an online environment.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- An upside on web security and the relative safety of doing business online
- How to use password managers to navigate safely between websites
- Some simple ways you can use encryption to protect your information
- The role of Web Application Firewalls or “wafs” in protecting websites
If you’re looking for ways to increase the security of website you own, manage, or build, this episode is for you.
- Liquid Web Website: https://www.staging.liquidweb.com
- 5 Ways to Improve Online Security and Protect Customer Data: https://www.shopify.com/blog/76002693-5-ways-to-improve-online-security-and-protect-customer-data