Over 100,000 sites run the WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Packing Slips plugin. We knew this was the best way to attach PDF invoices to every order, so we’ve made sure it’s available to everyone using Managed WooCommerce Hosting.
With the WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Packing Slips plugin, you can:
- Fully customize the look and feel of the invoice template using HTML and CSS.
- Make invoices downloadable from the My Account page.
- Define invoice numbering with custom formatting.
- Create invoice and packing slips in many different languages.
Set WooCommerce PDF Invoice and Packing Slips to automatically attach invoices to each order notification with the instructions below.
- From your wp-admin dashboard, click on WooCommerce > PDF Invoices. The WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips General tab looks like this:
As you can see, there are templates available to use, and you can customize even further within this page.
2. Choose how and where you want to attach your PDF invoice and what common elements you want to display, on the Invoice tab.
3. Customize what you wish to display on the packing slip that will accompany your customer orders within the Packing Slip tab.
There are many ways to customize your PDF invoices and packing slips. Additional information for common tasks can be found here.
The Most Helpful Humans In Hosting™
We pride ourselves on being The Most Helpful Humans In Hosting™! Our support staff is always available to assist with any VPS server, Cloud Server or Dedicated server issues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
We are available, via our ticketing systems at email@example.com, by phone (at 800-580-4986) or via a LiveChat for whatever method you prefer. We work hard for you so you can relax.