- Choose a template to customize, or build a page from scratch by selecting the blank template.
2. Add multi-column rows, adjust spacing, add backgrounds, and more with the Add Rows function. Simply drag and drop the representative icons onto the page.
3. Drag and drop modules into the layout to add various types of content:
4. Use Edit Content to mouse over rows, columns, or modules to edit and interact with them.
5. Edit content by using action buttons located around heading and content sections. You can move, edit, duplicate or delete rows, columns and modules.
6. Use the easy-to-find buttons on the top right to open the content panel and add new row layouts, modules or widgets.
7. Use the same buttons in the top right to publish changes, save a draft, or revert back to the last published draft.
8. Within the Modules panel, choose between many different content and media options, which can be to clicked and dragged into your page layout. Choose as many or as few as you need to build your page.Also, check out our full line of VPS servers or Dedicated servers that can meet any need!