Who is Liquid Web?
- Liquid Web has been a leader in hosting for 20 years.
- Five geographically diverse data centers serving 32,000 customers globally.
- Certified technicians available 24/7/365 ready to assist you however you want – phone, chat, online.
- Experienced leadership and sound financial backing from one of the most respected private equity firms in the world – Madison Dearborn Partners.
- The best customer service in the web hosting industry. We are incredibly proud of our industry-leading customer satisfaction scores as measured by our six-month average Net Promoter Score of 71 – higher than any other hosting provider!
What can Liquid Web do for you?
- Service Level Guarantees:
- 100% Power & Network uptime
- 30 Minute Hardware Guarantee
- Tickets responded to within 30 minutes
- Guaranteed network and power uptime
We guarantee 100% network and power uptime supported by our 24/7/365 Monitoring team and Networking team. If there’s a problem, we fix it fast. We own and control our own data centers. We’re never closed.
- Dedicated Security and System Restore teams
Our specialized staff is dedicated to solving difficult problems related to server security, data restoration, and hardware changes. We work around the clock catching and preventing threats before they impact your services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will the new company be called?
Your service will continue under the Liquid Web name.
Will my price increase?
Your pricing for your current services will not change. In fact, we intend to upgrade your services at your current pricing level.
Will my existing services change?
Your server data, and pricing will stay the same throughout this transition. In fact, you will be upgraded to newer hardware and Liquid Web’s industry-leading level of support.
- Upgraded hardware.
- 24x7x365 Support, via ticket, chat, phone call.
- Over 200 RedHat Linux, Microsoft, and Cisco certified technicians
- Specialized staff dedicated to solving difficult problems related to server security, data restoration, and hardware changes. (We work around the clock catching and preventing threats before they impact your services)
See a full list of our Solutions and Services here:
Will my IP addresses change?
Yes, you will need to update the IP addresses for your sites at the nameservers that you use. Our dedicated migration team will provide instruction during the migration itself on how this should be done and will be standing by to assist when it is time.
Whom do I contact for support?
You will soon be contacted with details on your specific server upgrade to the combined platform. Once your server is upgraded, you may contact Liquid Web 24/7/365 by telephone, live chat, or email. Before your upgrade, you will continue using current KickAss VPS support channels.
How do I pay my bill and continue to manage my account?
You will soon be able to view your account in the Liquid Web billing and management interface. You’ll be receiving more information on this, along with comprehensive instructions, in the very near future. Until the migration is complete you will continue to pay for your server as you always have.
How do I order new or additional services?
If you need to upgrade or order new VPS offerings or other dedicated services, please contact one of our Solutions Advisors and let them know that you are being migrated from KickAss VPS. We’ll be working with you to choose the best hardware solution before beginning the migration.
Will my sites be migrated to a new location? If so, what are you doing to ensure a smooth transition?
Your data will be migrated to Liquid Web’s newest, wholly-owned, state-of-the-art data center, featuring industry-leading hardware and premium security. We have assigned a dedicated team to work on your upgrade and you will be provided a direct line to communicate with them throughout the process. You will also receive proactive communication from us about your personal upgrade schedule. We will follow up with instructions about your enhanced account and the new features it offers.